KISU’s bespoke curriculum model has been carefully designed to:
- Offer seamless progression across the whole age range
- Be relevant to our social, cultural and geographical context
- Suit the needs of our students as learners
- Take account of the needs of families who are often moving on to new international contexts after three or four years
- Incorporate the pedagogical values, principles and approaches that we as educationalists believe in and know to result in learning that is deep, lasting and transferable
Our curriculum combines the structure, rigour and transferability of the English National Curriculum, with the broad, holistic and constructive approach of the IBO. Finally, we have added our own innovative elements such as “Learning to Learn” and “LEGO Robotics” to create a curriculum that has depth and breadth and is both relevant and exciting to today’s children.