Thank you so very much for your interest in working at Kampala International School, Uganda. We are always delighted to hear from people who wish to be a part of the KISU family. KISU welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience.
We are dedicated to being the best school we can be. Although we believe the academic success of students is important, we consider it equally important that a school supports students to become the best people they can be. We aim for every child that leaves our school to be ready to embrace life in the wider world and to be armed with the skills, knowledge, and understanding to make a positive impact in the world around them.
KISU follows safe child protection recruiting practices. Please be advised we will require police clearance certificates (or the equivalent) from all successful candidates.
We hope that as you read about our school you will sense that this is a community you can contribute to, and a team of educators you wish to join.
At KISU we are currently looking to fill the following positions for August 2020
- Head of Humanities. Experience in English National Curriculum History or Geography at Key Stage 3, IGCSE (History or Geography and Global Perspectives), and IBDP (History or Geography) would be an advantage.
- Secondary Maths.
If you would like to express your interest for any positions then apply directly using firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the following documents please:
• A brief (1-2 page) cover letter outlining why you believe you are a good fit for the position you are applying for at KISU
• Your CV/Resume, complete with:
• A recent passport-size photo
• A list of your qualifications and educational experiences (schools, grade levels and courses taught with exact dates).
• A list of 3 professional referees with whom you have worked with over the past 5 years (one of whom is your current or most recent direct supervisor), with their contact details (email address and telephone contact number) and their relationship to you.